Whites Spectra V3i w/wireless headphones FS/FT - Withdrawn

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent condition. I bought it 3/22/2010 as a V3. A few weeks later the i update came out so I upgraded it right away. The 10DD coil has very little use. I kept a Thesaurus cover on the box. No scratches on the display. A couple of superficial marks but cleaner than average. There is about 17 months of warranty remaining. I have reset the factory programs as well as a few custom programs from "DaFox" so you don't even have to key those in. I put 3M velcro on the rods in place of the factory velcro straps as well as yellow tape for easy identification. This machine works great but I would like to try other machines out now. $1100 $1000 shipped conus with personal paypal (preferred) or USPS MO.

As for trades I would like to consider dealing on a Sovereign GT or ? No DFX, MXT, M6, XLT trades since I already have that covered as well as an F70.

Attachments

• v3i1.jpg
    v3i1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 386
  • v3i2.jpg
    v3i2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 429
  • v3i3.jpg
    v3i3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 320
  • v3i4.jpg
    v3i4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 317
OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Whites Spectra V3i w/wireless headphones FS/FT - price reduced

Modified trade information.

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Whites Spectra V3i w/wireless headphones FS/FT - price reduced

Trade pending.

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am going to hold off letting the V3i go until I find out if it has a problem or not. I decided to play with it a little more today. Put the battery back in, didn't have my wireless phones handy so I used a wired pair. Everything seemed to work correctly when trying to hit the gold ring at 5 inches. Single and multi-freq. A while later I put some batteries in the wireless phones and everything started to degrade again. I noticed the icon said my phones weren't paired, but they were working. Sort of. Tones were goofy and the console display acted strange. I have not been able to get them to pair so I will contact Whites to see if this unit needs a trip back to see the doctor.

I'm not sure if it's the phones or the main unit but I won't take a chance and pass a bad detector to anyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions