WTT Treasure Hunting Truck for Gold Coins

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Chevy Silverado 1500HD LS 4x4 Crew Cab treasure hunting truck that I want to trade for gold coins. I bought this truck several months back when my wife and I were contemplating buying a bumper pull trailer for taking out on the road to hunt for various treasures. Since that time, she changed her mind and wanted to go 5th wheel trailer and this truck is not heavy duty enough for the size 5th wheel we will be getting. I spent about $5,000.00 fixing this truck up to make it perfect and reliable in every way...I am a bit of the "anal retentive" type when it comes to vehicles. I do not like them to break down on me on the road so I fix everything, especially when I buy one used. I went through this truck completely and I will offer my personal guarantee and reputation as a member of Treasure Net that the only thing that does not work perfectly on it is the CD player. I will also offer a 90 day written guarantee to back up my personal guarantee. I don't use the CD player and did not consider it critical to the safe and effective operation of the truck, so I did not fix it.

If you would like to see some pictures, here is the link http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/sh...k;jsessionid=48BE092A252C34B1505AF40F6028AD3C

You will have to register with Snapfish, its a free membership, to see the pictures.

If you would like a complete list of all repairs I would be happy to email that to you, just send me a PM with your email. All repairs can be backed up with receipts for the parts and/or mechanic invoices.

Here are the specs on the truck.

2003 Chevrolet Silverado LS 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab
Book Value on NADA $14,000.00 Clean Retail
This book value reflects additional things added to the truck that are not part of the original spec list below. I can send this list with the repair list when you request it by PM.

Gas V8 6.0L
Horsepower: 300 @ 4400 RPM
4-Wheel Drive
4 speed HD Automatic w/OD
Bed liner – sprayed on
Dark Tinted Windows
Air Conditioning-Dual Zone Front
Cruise Control
Keyless Entry
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Reading Lamps
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Power Windows
Audio-AM/FM Stereo, CD Player
Brakes-ABS-4 Wheel
Brakes-Type-4 Wheel DISC
Engine Immobilizer/Vehicle Anti-Theft System
Headlights-Daytime Running lights
Premium Alloy Wheels
Premium Off Road Tires
Vehicle tie downs on bed
Front tow hooks
Towing Package

As far as the gold coins, I would be very flexible in what type and sizes of coins. However, if they are not standard bullion coins and have some numismatic value we will have to take that on a case by case basis as "value" is in the eye of the beholder. I am open to that possibility as well. Send me a PM and lets talk. Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread