Garrett GTI 2500 and Ace 350

bulldog5297

Jul 4, 2011
Alright, so I've been wanting an E-trac for the longest but just haven't been able to fork over the money. So I figured I would get the Garrett 2500, which I thought was comparable. I just dont like it. So I'm looking for an E-trac, preferrably new or relatively new and still under warranty. Heres what I have for trade. I have the Garrett GTI 2500 and it is brand new. Has the Treasure hound attachment and both coils. Has the Dust Cover, Nice Garrett bag and all the instruction manuals and instructional dvd. I also have the Garrett Ace 350 with 2 coils, the factory one and the sniper coil. It also has the sunray probe with it. The Ace 350 has some wear but is in perfect working order. It also has the Garrett Heaphones with it. If anyone is interested, let me know. I would consider other top of the line machines as well. Will post pics upon request.

OP
OP
bulldog5297

bulldog5297

Jul 4, 2011
Also, I will consider cash offers for the GTI 2500 and its components as well. It is brand new, has maybe 2 hours of time on it. Bought it off of Kellycodetectors.com. Will take 950.00 shipped.

tparker805

May 7, 2012
Ventura county
Detector(s) used
White's Xlt spectrum
Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will you ship the sniper coil alone for a price???

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will trade you even up aMinlab 705 with 3 coils for both detectors it has a 9.5 inch coil the gold coil and a 6.5 inch coil. Minlab is similar to the Etrac

lethlwepn4

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in trading the Garrett Treasure Ace 350 for a Fisher ID Excel in nice, working condition? I was going to put it up for sale at $310, but I'm really looking for a fairly simple machine for my wife to use. The ID Excel's retailed new for $549 and came out prior to Fishers downfall by getting together with the manufaturers of Bounty Hunter.

zumben

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
henderson nc
Detector(s) used
i would like to learn how to. I live on two acres that i would like to do sme metaldecting on.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to get a metal detector but dont know the first thing about them expect turn them on and they make noise

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread