Tenderfoot
May 24, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Minelab X-Terra 705, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's MXT Pro E Series Metal Detector with 12" Search Coil

(TRADE PENDING) Looking to trade my 2 week old White's E Series MXT Pro with the 12"in Coil...This Metal Detector is only 2 weeks old and was ony turned on once on the very first day I got it. I for whatever reason duplicated my order and rec'd 2 units if I return it I get charged a outrages amount for restocking fee's or whatever it is they call it so I'd figure I see if I can trade for something of equal value before I try to sell it. Please send offers...Keep in mind this unit is brand new...Thanks for looking

Last edited:

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What detector you looking to trade it for?

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking to trade my 2 week old White's E Series MXT Pro with the 12"in Coil...This Metal Detector is only 2 weeks old and was ony turned on once on the very first day I got it. I for whatever reason duplicated my order and rec'd 2 units if I return it I get charged a outrages amount for restocking fee's or whatever it is they call it so I'd figure I see if I can trade for something of equal value before I try to sell it. Please send offers...Keep in mind this unit is brand new...Thanks for looking
Dang..that blows..what dealer did you buy it from?....You'd think they would work with you on this...

OP
OP
M

margonchino

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Minelab X-Terra 705, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They aren't willing to work with me! I guess EBAY here I come