♻️ TRADE Teknetics T2 New-Other Trade for??

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Teknetics T2 TRADED

This was purchased this year on ebay from http://metaldetector.com Detector Electronic Corp. Box has been opened to add "gifts" and to photograph, but machine never removed. I bought it on Feb 11th, shipped Feb 13th and it arrived around Feb 20th.

PLEASE NOTE: Gene Scullion Sr. Sales Mgr. First Texas Products. Has informed me that Teknetics does not transfer warranties!

Still machine has never been out of box and never used!!!

The Teknetics Powerful T2 is one of the most sensitive and sought after metal detector for finding gold nuggets in other parts of the world! As it turned out, the new T2 was so good at finding gold that it was almost unattainable due to overwhelming demand. The factory simply could not supply the T2 in that large of a volume! If you are looking for a metal detector that can easily find Gold nuggets, rings, deep coins and relics at incredible depths, this is the detector to buy.

• Best Ergonomics in the Industry
  • Intuitive User Interface
  • Menu-Driven User Interface
  • Trigger Actuated Target Pinpointing
  • Double Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
  • Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Cancellation
  • Super Sensitive - Detect Coins to 15 Inches and more
  • Ground Mineralization Bar Graph Readout
  • Waterproof 11-Inch Open Frame Bi-Axial Search Coil
  • Great for Highly Mineralized Soils

This is the Green one that retails for $1049 and sells on ebay for $749. (Not the Black LTD that is $899!)

Trade For????????? Again, I'd entertain other detectors or prospecting equipmentor outright Sell it!
MAKE OFFER!

No Overseas Trades!

2013-08-05052551.jpg 2013-08-05052543.jpg

Only opened to add Pinpointer and headphones!

• Canvas carrying bag
  • Audiophone II Headphones
  • Composite digging tool
  • Cen Tech Pin Pointer

Last edited:
OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TRADED

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mxt pro with small prospecting coil,,, very sensitive. I used it in alaska and found a 1.6 gram nugget, deep, also I throw in 250 to 450 dollars cash

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions