❎ SOLD Tesoro Tiger Shark

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro Tiger Shark [Completed]

Not sure what happened but trade has been made with dirtyJohn. This post marked "SOLD" but it should have been marked "COMPLETE".
Anyway, thanks dirtyJohn. Your items will be shipped out tomorrow. Have fun with the detector and it will be interesting to see your finds.
HH....

Attachments

• Trade Package.JPG
    Trade Package.JPG
    734.7 KB · Views: 444
  • Ear Pads.JPG
    Ear Pads.JPG
    355.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Bilson Warrior Head Set.JPG
    Bilson Warrior Head Set.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Tiger Shark Face Plate.JPG
    Tiger Shark Face Plate.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 259
  • New Tesoro Bag.JPG
    New Tesoro Bag.JPG
    517 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
what kind of machine ...where you looking for.....thanks!

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for offers of another land unit. Do you have something to offer. I am not looking at brand specific.
Thanks.

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Teknetics T2(standard version not SE) with the 11"DD and 5"DD coils. Both have coils covers. Also dust covers for the detector and a detector stand to keep it off the ground. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks,
HH
John

P.S. I forgot to add that I have the box and manual with this also and I'll even throw in a pair of Rattler headphones.

Last edited:

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PM with pics sent

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the trade. Nice dealing with you. Now if I can only get Lake Michigan to warm up a bit.
HH
John

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dirtyJohn for making the trade. I can hardly wait to start learning the detector. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there are any problems. Thanks again. To everyone else, this transaction with John has gone smoothly and I would not hesitate to do a deal with him in the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread