DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a trade to try a different detector. I have had several detectors and am interested in trying others. I am posting this to see if anyone is interested for the following:

1: Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro (fairly new) with an 8" coil and the 4" magnum coil.
2: White's Bullseye II Pinpointer.
3: $200.00 by moneyorder or Paypal.

The combination of all three is up for trade.

I have photos if anyone is interested in a trade.
Thanks for looking and HH,
Robert B.

Last edited:

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Caught your ad for your SIG sauer, I caught hell for trying to list my rock shop stuff for trade for a sidearm. Have you got any other

OP
OP
DirtyTrinkitDigger

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never read anything in the rules about it unless I missed it somehow and to answer your questions, that's the only one I'm trading.

Swing what you can afford and enjoy the addiction. Use your treasure finds to upgrade later.

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never read anything in the rules about it unless I missed it somehow and to answer your questions, that's the only one I'm trading.

Swing what you can afford and enjoy the addiction. Use your treasure finds to upgrade later.

Would you take 130.00

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread