chewi4u

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2013
Osceola, IN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you purchased an Etrac just to find out it's got more buttons and options then you care to mess around with? Probably not :) but if you have I may have a deal for you. I have the same problem only just the opposite. I purchased my Minelab Safari about 6 months ago and I love it. I have no issues with the Safari at all. It does just what it is supposed to do. I am now at the point that I would like to make a move to the Etrac. The Safari and Etrac both use FBS tech and have great depth. I just would like to play around with the different features on the Etrac. Now I know that the Etrac is little more expensive then the Safari so I would like to offer a Cannondale Bicycle in addition to the Safari. It's a 94 H300 Hybrid 22". It has brand new tires and tubes just this week and is in like new condition. It's ready for the summer. The Safari as I said is only 9 months old and was purchased through Kellyco. I have all the paperwork and original packaging. This detector is still like new. So if you would like a more user friendly machine with the same Minelab FBS power and would like a nice highend bicycle let me know.

Thanks
chewi4u (Adam)

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would you be interested in trading the Safari for anything else, or are you only interested in picking up an Etrac?
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread