❎ SOLD Garrett AT Pro With 3 Coils, Anderson Carbon Fiber Straight Shaft and more

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Time for me to try something new.

Included:
AT Pro, standard 8.5 x 11 coil, 5 x 8 coil, 4.5 sniper coil (new), Anderson carbon fiber straight shaft, original shaft with 2 lowers, Garrett digger with sheath, Detector Buddy strap. EMI cable line filter thing, and one of those 1/4 inch headphone jack adapters. All coils have matching covers.

I put some bucks into this setup. Everything is in very good condition and works flawlessly. It has never been wet. On the screen, there is super thin line in the plastic cover that you can kinda see when viewed at the correct angle. Does not affect anything. I just put the new shaft on a couple weeks ago. I never got around to trying the sniper coil and it is still pristine.

I am looking for a different higher end machine to get into. I am looking for something that will be of similar resale value as what I have to offer. I like to try out machines for a little while and if I like them, I keep them, if not, Ebay it goes. If you wanna make a money offer on it, I am open to the idea as well. Feel free to hit me up with any questions. I am 100 % legit and you will need to be as well. Thanks for lookin.
IMGP0862.JPG IMGP0861.JPG IMGP0860.JPG

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
If you decide to split up I would be interested in the accessories
I think I will give it til Sat morning and see what churns up, then will split it all up and Ebay it out and just buy something used and fancy. Let me know what your interested in and If it aint gone, we'll see what we can work out. Thanks.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in a Tesoro Sand Shark with about 18 hours use on it?

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Would you be interested in a Tesoro Sand Shark with about 18 hours use on it?

DANGLANGLEY
Not at the moment. I have an excal and sov gt with a 10x12 that I am liking on the beach right now. With all the iron bits on our beaches here, a PI unit would kinda be a buzzkill with the limited time I get to hunt. If I get another beach machine, it'll be a cz21. Thank you for the offer tho.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not at the moment. I have an excal and sov gt with a 10x12 that I am liking on the beach right now. With all the iron bits on our beaches here, a PI unit would kinda be a buzzkill with the limited time I get to hunt. If I get another beach machine, it'll be a cz21. Thank you for the offer tho.

Thank you for your kind reply. Good luck finding exactly what you are looking for.

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Thank you for your kind reply. Good luck finding exactly what you are looking for.

DANGLANGLEY

Thank you. I think I am gonna split everything up and Ebay it out to try and get enough together to pick up a used VX3, V3i, etc. I had a V3i that I had to sell due to finances before i really got a chance to explore it and now I am regretting it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread