WTT Excal II with warranty for equal Etrac and a kids machine. WTT MXT for pro I add

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTT Whites MXT for Tesoro Or AT Pro or?

I have a whites MXT with water proof Eclipse 950 coil. All factory original.
On extra is a whites carry case/soft.

Looking for Tesoro Golden Umax or better. I can add for the right machine. I need a machine with tones and if it's not a tesoro prefer a back lit screen. I will add pics when I get to my PC but can text. Dealer trades welcome.

Last edited:

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a like new Excal II 10" coil, with warranty in great shape (looks new) used 3 times, trade for an Etrac in equally good condition. Read lower for an opportunity on the Excal II

If you have a nice Etrac, with extra coils accessories I can add cash, Gold, silver, Diamond rings...
I want an Etrac, I don't use the Excal, let's make a deal. I will also consider an SE pro or other deep seeking silver machines. The Excal is the new style green w yellow headphones. 100% stock.

Excal II bonus* I have an RF number to replace the coil at the factory, during the building of the coil the epoxy didn't form correctly (it's still sealed and works but for a $1600 machine, it needs to be perfect) I suspect they will replace the coil so this is an opportunity to add the WOT coil under a minelab factory warranty at a lower cost. If you don't want the WOT I can send it in and let them do the 10" coil and a full check up. I haven't been in a rush to send it in as I went 10-15' under snorkeling no problem. I figure I can send it in and have them ship it to you or I will.. PM me for pics of everything. I will have to text them. If you want the Excal To use for what's left of the beach finds season, I can ask my minelab rep if I can transfer the warranty RF # to you.... Machine works fine... Sorry for the long thread but there's lots of items and bartering... If no bites in a few days, I'll be sending the Excal in. Since I'm a new guy and these are expensive machines, I'm willing to ship first to established members. I will be shipping to minelab Tuesday and leaving it stock.

Hello,
I'm in Houston Texas and I have a Minelab SE Pro. I'm the original owner and would have to check with Minelab to see exactly how much warranty is left on it. I have had a dust cover on the control since day one. I have the original box a d everything that came with it.
Thanks for your time,
Robert B.

OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty, clear your inbox and PM me so I get a notification. Your box is full...

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread