Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XP Deus with 9" coil with control module, WS4's WT: for E-Trac

I've got a nice XP Deus with the control module, WS4's and extra headphones frame,9" coil, Home & auto charger and emergency charger, manual Andy's book and original box. Looking to for $950 or trade for a nice Minelab E-Trac. I have no idea on the warranty of the Deus. I'd be happy to give you the serial number if you want to find out how old it is but I do not have the original receipt. Everything works great and as it should.

Would also sell for $950 shipped to lower 48 states. Prefer paypal gift or add 3% for fees.

Thanks

Deus_8_2.jpg

Deus_8_3.jpg

Deus_8_4.jpg

Deus_8_5.jpg

Deus_8_6.jpg

Deus_8_7.jpg

Fletch78

Aug 1, 2015
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Currently Minelab Gp Extreme, MINELAB GT, American Gold Striker , and Sovereign Elite ! PREVIOUSLY Explorer XS, Whites GMT, Fisher Gold Strike, , Whites XLT, Whites DFX, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about an Explorer XS in mint condition with stock coil and an 15" allterrain WOT mint ?

Fletch78

Aug 1, 2015
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Currently Minelab Gp Extreme, MINELAB GT, American Gold Striker , and Sovereign Elite ! PREVIOUSLY Explorer XS, Whites GMT, Fisher Gold Strike, , Whites XLT, Whites DFX, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok thanx, missed that some how. I also have 3 Sovereign Elites 10x12 SEF to work a trade on a Deus ! ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread