❎ SOLD Anyone with a CTX interested in a trade for an Etrac with 5 coils and extra's.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking about giving the CTX another try, I have a 13 month old Etrac with 23 months of warranty left and a few extra's. Here's what I have, the Etrac has had a Zagg cover on the face plate and a dust cover on the control housing. It has a padded Herkle armrest and a RNB ML3100 battery with wall charger. Coils are as listed....6" Coiltek w/cover... Minelab 8" coil w/cover....Nel Sharpshooter 5.5"x9.5" coil w/cover....11" stock coil w/cover and a one month old Detech Excellerator EQ2 Pro 10" x 14" coil w/cover. I have 2 Minelab lower rods and an Explorer XS rod modded to fit the upper rod. Also included is a like new Lesche digger with the sheath. Everything is in excellent condition, I've had the upper rod and the main housing wrapped in camo vet tape for protection. I will provide plenty of pictures to any interested party. I'd like to have a CTX with at least 8-12 months of warranty and hopefully one that's never been in the water. Thanks for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread