devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Trade: 2 Machines. Silver uMax, Omega 8000

Need to try and trade off 2 of my detectors for other models for a project I am working on. I ship Either USPS or Fedex whichever is cheaper and can ship M-F. Will trade with established members unless you are local to Ventura, CA area and then can be in person. Feel free to check me out first if you like as I am on most of the forums and expect me to do the same. Please let me know if you have what I am looking for in good working condition. Cosmetics not as important as function to me unless its super used. I can also send more pics if needed. Thank you

1)Omega 8000 v4 w/3 coils - Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, or 11" Deus coil ------TRADE PENDING---------
Omega 8000 with 3 coils. Version 4 software. Shows some standard wear/scuffing and dirt as I have not cleaned it up. Unit works fantastic and is my favorite of the 3 I have owned.

2) Tesoro Silver uMax (micromax, yes, everyone knows) - will trade for Tesoro 3"x18" Cleansweep coil 4-pin (Delta) coil
Unit works perfect and has identical performance as my newest one. Not a dud. Standard 8 inch concentric donut coil. Shows usual wear/scuffing and dust/dirt.

DFX no longer for trade at this time

IMG_8512.JPG
IMG_8513.JPG
IMG_8514.JPG
IMG_8515.JPG
IMG_8520.JPG
IMG_8516.JPG
IMG_8517.JPG
IMG_8518.JPG
IMG_8519.JPG

Last edited:

juit