🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a very clean Etrac with warranty until Aug.2018 with lots of extra's. I've been using an Etrac on and off for the last 2 years and I think I'll try a CTX now. The Etrac comes with 3 coils, SEF 8x6, SEF 10x12(bought it new last month) Detech 13" Ultimate coil, all the coil have coil covers. I have 3 upper and lower rods with hardware. I have a Herkle padded armrest, the RnB battery with wall charger and a AA battery pack. I installed a Zagg cover on the screen when I got it, screen is clear of any defects. I have a dust cover on the housing and I've had all the upper rods, battery housing and hand grip wrapped in non-adhesive vet tape for protection. I do have the USB cable, but, I can't find the owners manual. Everything has been very well taken care of.
I'm looking for a CTX with at least 6 month or more of warranty to trade for and I prefer one that's not been in the water. I'll provide pics to any interested party. I've been a forum user on and off since 1999 and have done many a deal on all the forums, thanks for looking.

Gabe

Jul 14, 2012
Cali
Detector(s) used
Garrett, White's, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just think of all the extra gold and diamonds that escaped you in the 3 years using etrac and not using ctx3030! what a waste of time using etrac dude as you will see using ctx 3030 is lovely!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just think of all the extra gold and diamonds that escaped you in the 3 years using etrac and not using ctx3030! what a waste of time using etrac dude as you will see using ctx 3030 is lovely!

Welcome to the forum, your wealth of knowlege will be an asset

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having owned and used both, the ETrac is still a fantastic detector that works great on salt beaches as well as dry land, just have to protect it from the salt.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread