Wanted: 18x15 SEF for the Explorer series

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Wanted: 18x15 SEF for an Explorer series

I don't have one for sale, but I have one I use on my Sovereign GT. They are great coils, but they are heavy, if you don't already use one, I highly advise you get the harness with bungee if you get the 15x18 SEF coil......

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Wanted: 18x15 SEF for an Explorer series

Thank you for the advice! I have the Swingy Thingy, but have not used it. Sounds like I now have a reason to try it.. that is if I find one of these coils.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised that no one has one that they want to part with.... why are they hard to come by? :dontknow:

Still looking. :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen that many of the large SEF coils for sale that are used.......I wouldn't sell mine for my Sovereign, it is too good of a coil....

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this here after not being able to find a new one... no stock and no idea when they would come in. ???

And thought for sure someone would give up on that big heavy monster... ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You checked with Kellyco? They are custom made for Kellyco so you do have to wait till they have them in stock if they are out......

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
You checked with Kellyco? They are custom made for Kellyco so you do have to wait till they have them in stock if they are out......

Yep. They are out. And with no idea when they will again be in stock. :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mach 1 Pilot said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

Yep. They are out. And with no idea when they will again be in stock. :(

Sorry to hear, when I was looking at them for my sovereign they told me when they run out sometimes there is a wait to get the new shipment in. I wasn't going to buy it at that time, but I had them check and they said there were only 2 in stock for the Sovereign so I went ahead and bought it..."Murphys Law" has bit me in the butt too many times to wait....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread