Attachments

• BOBCAT.jpg
    BOBCAT.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 339

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you get that thing working? Just curious on how well it does for an old timer.

OP
OP
JCRIII

JCRIII

Greenie
Jun 25, 2009
Danville Va.
Detector(s) used
White & BOBCAT
That was my first detector. Mine never stop working. I lost the manual. Well its here in my house somewhere. I put it in a safe place. I’m sure some of you that’s reading this have put stuff in a safe place. So safe you can’t find it. It would be much easier to find one on the internet than go through my house. I know how to use it. I’m giving it to my great nephew to use. It would be much easier for him to have the manual when he’s out hunting than me to show him one time when he gets it. It’s a great little detector. Great to use on school yards! Fair grounds! When I was able to hunt I found some coins as far as six inches down. It has discriminator. Only when running discriminator you will lose nickels. It works great on gold, silver, copper, aluminum. You will lose pop tabs and other junk. Great little starter for the kids!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread