Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi...

I've got one but there are no dealers here (U.S.) yet. I bought mine directly from the factory with a money transfer by wire to France. My bank (Chase) charged me $60 for this but the detector is priced well under retail in Europe so a pretty good deal.

I've not used the other detectors but I'm very happy with the Deus and am still getting familiarized with it. I'm coming from a Fisher F-4 and so it's a definite improvement.

Regards and HH Joe

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DrJoePrime said:
Hi...

I've got one but there are no dealers here (U.S.) yet. I bought mine directly from the factory with a money transfer by wire to France. My bank (Chase) charged me $60 for this but the detector is priced well under retail in Europe so a pretty good deal.

I've not used the other detectors but I'm very happy with the Deus and am still getting familiarized with it. I'm coming from a Fisher F-4 and so it's a definite improvement.

Regards and HH Joe

Once my XP Gmax Power has cleared my main sites, I will upgrade to this machine. It is one of the best on the market :notworthy:

xasp61

Apr 27, 2010
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
V3, XLT, F75, MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can buy this machine direct. This is an email reply from the company that manufactures them.

Dear Jon

We will start with US distributor later, as we are too busy with European market for the instance, but we accept small order from US customer in a first step.

Price is 1390USD door to door by fedex without taxes.

DEUS is full FCC certified and come with its lithium fast charger ( USA version), LIPO batteries, English manual, you can also download the manual on our web and read the FAQ in English for more info:

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/docs/deus/DEUS_English.pdf

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/xpforum/

Payment is by Paypal, if you are interested give me your full address and Nathalie will send you a proforma invoice. After we get the money on our account we will send it before a week by FedEx.

Thanks a lot and fell free to contact me about any question.

Regards/Cordialement

------------------------------------------------
Alain Loubet - XPLORER Sarl
40 ch du Moulin
31320 Mervilla (France)
Tel: 00 33 (5) 61 73 63 29
Fax: 00 33 (5) 61 73 48 39
[email protected]
www.xpmetaldetectors.com

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have any you picked up a XP Deus yet? I'm just wondering about general feedback. Definite coolness, but I'm not sure how practical it is with a wireless control and all. The display in the headphone is kind of strange. I'm just not sure what someone is gaining.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimbog said:
Have any you picked up a XP Deus yet? I'm just wondering about general feedback. Definite coolness, but I'm not sure how practical it is with a wireless control and all. The display in the headphone is kind of strange. I'm just not sure what someone is gaining.

we don't go for displayed, they are wasted effort looking down at. If your not sure on this, you will never know :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread