WTB: Garrett Pro Pointer, Headphones & Lesche digger needed ASAP.....Please Read

Feb 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab and Whites
WTB: Garrett Pro Pointer, Headphones & Lesche digger needed ASAP.....Please Read

:help: I am tying to buy replacement gear for my poppa. He got his Garrett PP, Lesche Digger & GG HPs stolen out of his truck while at a doctors appointment at the begging of this month & he needs to get another PP, digger and set of HPs ASAP, Well I told him since his Bday is coming up I thought I would try & get the 3 items he needs as he is VERY ADVID in this great hobby, but since $$ is a bit tight I thought well maybe I can save some money & get them used if someone had something out there they wanted to sell. He used Grey Ghost HPs, Garrett Pro Pointer & Lesche Digger. I guess the HPs can be something other the the GG, as long as they have the same quality. You can contact me direct via at:

[email protected]

I am very flexible on making payment & can do Paypal, Money order or cash upon P/u. Please make sure you include pics if you have them along with how much total to get it here to Dallas, Tx 75243-5901. Any help is really appreciated! Hope all are doing well =)

God Bless & HH!
Shari Peters - Daughter of Texashunter412 :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• 4719-Woman-Using-A-Metal-Detector-Clipart.jpg
    4719-Woman-Using-A-Metal-Detector-Clipart.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 160

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions