Want to Buy MXT Pro or Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI....Only dealers and charter members can sell on TN, so be sure if someone offers detector they are one of the two, all others will be deleted...

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VO3434 said:
I am looking for a MXT Pro or Lobo SuperTraq
anyone have one for a good price?

Ever considered a whites TDI?

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
FYI....Only dealers and charter members can sell on TN, so be sure if someone offers detector they are one of the two, all others will be deleted...

How about if a charter member is looking to trade their detector? Can a none Charter member make a trade offer? I hardly visit this forum and don't keep up with the rules! I use to be a Charter member and realized I wasted my money due to the fact that so many members left due to the fee and the classifieds forum went dead. I believe they need to go back to where you had to earn a Charter membership. I trusted charter members more that way and would only do business with them anyways now for a small fee any crook can become a charter member.

AIRFORCEMIKE

Jan 31, 2012
Kenosha Wi
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO, Minelab 705, Garrett AT PRO, Predator Model 31, Lesche, Garrett PP, Camo Killer B's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think a Tdi is in my price budget...not too familiar with that detector

Man when I had my AT PRO up for trade or sale I had a ton of super traq offers Im sure they will be getting a hold of you. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread