WTB Technetiks DD coil for Delta 4000
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2014
    Bavaria, Germany
    Technetiks Delta 4000, Fisher F2
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

WTB Technetiks DD coil for Delta 4000

Im wanting to buy a coil for my Delta 4000. I would like a DD coil. Let me know what you have!

Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP, Land or Sea Pointer, Garrett Pointer, King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA Lesche 28" Ground Shark Treasur
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    This coil will also fit any of the Teknetics (Frat Brothers) detectors including the Delta 4000 ...Gary [FOR SALE] Teknetics 11" DD Coil Fits G2, Omega, Frisher F5
    I`v been detecting for 52 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    [video=youtube;yqdSl2jFjlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE[/video
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Jan 2014
    Bavaria, Germany
    2 times
    does it come with a coil cover?

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP, Land or Sea Pointer, Garrett Pointer, King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA Lesche 28" Ground Shark Treasur
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    sorry no cover
    Gary
    I`v been detecting for 52 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Dec 2006
    Combine
    Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
    76 times
    Do you have a US address to ship to?
    Not all who wander are lost - Some of us are simply confused. (Apologies to J.R.R. Tolkein's memory)

GARRETT / FISHER / TEKNETICS
    www.anthonysdetectors.com
    anthonysdetectors@live.com
    214-499-2530
    The very best in American made detection equipment!

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2010
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    ThTx
    He`s in the U.S. Army and has a U.S.Address... he must have limited time of the Net he seem to be on here in early evenings.
    Gary
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Dec 2006
    Combine
    76 times
    Thanks, Gary. Did he buy your coil?
    Not all who wander are lost - Some of us are simply confused. (Apologies to J.R.R. Tolkein's memory)

214-499-2530

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2010
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    anthony
    No not yet .
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Dec 2006
    Combine
    76 times
    OK. We'll wait to see what he wants to do. I don't have any used coils.

214-499-2530

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2010
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Ok
    He`ll probably read this to nite and we`ll see what he wants to do, and thanks for giving the service man a chance.
    Gary
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Dec 2006
    Combine
    76 times
    I did 15+ years active and a couple of reserve years. I will do what I can for our servicemen. I remember getting off the plane at Love Field and getting spit on by a young "lady" and called "baby killer". Long time ago. Thank goodness people are more understanding these days.

214-499-2530

Charter Member
    us

Jul 2010
    7103 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Yes it was a strange time late 60s early 70s,but i Thank you from the bottom of my heart for Your service to our Great Nation.
    Gary
    WE THE PEOPLE

us
    Jan 2014
    Bavaria, Germany
    2 times
    Yes Gents, I do have a limited amount of time every day to detect, as a SSG I am up before the sun and home after its down. But I am willing in intertain any offers. I check my posts on her at roughly 1300 your time and then midnight your time as well. In Germany I am 6 hours ahead of the east coast. I have to check my bills and stuff before I can figure out how much I am able to spend. I should know something for sure by saturday. Appreciate the both of you and ThTx, Thank you sir for your service!

us
    Dec 2006
    Combine
    76 times
    Relichunter3, I sent you a PM. I only have new coils, so Gary's is going to cost less.

214-499-2530

Sponsored Links