🙋 WANTED Whites V3i, DFX or possibly MXT, maybe even a Vx3

morpho79

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!
I am from Norway, but i do have a US forwarding address if shipping to Norway is difficult. Shipping here costs around $75 by the way.

I am looking to buy a V3i or a DFX, or possibly a MXT, although i am not sure my ears can handle the tones. I haven't really considered the VX3, but maybe i should; if you have one you want to sell, we can discuss it.

Since i'm just starting out i'm also looking for a nice pinpointer and maybe the 6x10" coil or the shooter coil. Not interested in either pinpointer or coils without detector :)

colebear

Feb 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a v3i that I might be willing to part with, 11"DD 2 batteries, charging stand manual etc etc

Last edited:

Seabees

Jan 3, 2014
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey morpho79 all of the machine listed in your post are very good. You said you were new to the hobby so i would recommend the MXT pro, ez to learn and it will run side by side with the $1500+ detectors. Also if you can find it used you can save even more $. For a pinpointer i would recommend the garrett pro pp.

Post some Norway Finds, Good Luck and HH
-Seabees

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi I have a 9/10 used whites v3i Id like to sell. Just was fully serviced from whites. Has brand new d2 coil. 4 month old 10x12 sef coil. Has wireless headphones rechargeable battery pack and charger aa battery pack rain and dust cover and a dx-1 target probe. Asking 1375 shipped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread