CHEST MOUNT HARNESS FOR A FISHER CZ

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't used the one ur talking about but. I do highly recommend looking into getting the original detecting buddy they can be found on ebay for $24 shipped I had one I used it on my Atpro & also used it on my v3i which I had a sunray probe & sometimes the 12x15 sef coil this harness made long & even short hunts effortless I could swing the detectors any direction as long as I wanted with 1 finger, also when you bent down for digging ur plug the machine on the harness left u plenty of room wasn't right close to so u couldn't move comfortable it was my longest straight hunt was 9 hours

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Whites MXT and Tesoro Silver Sabre Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he is asking about a chest mount for the housing. You must think he meant a s

I think he's looking for a chest mount-like a hip mount, not a swing helper?
Like this one for a CZ-20
I always hip mount now and this one is like new. $35.00 shipped.

Attachments

• CZ-20 chest mount 003.jpg
    CZ-20 chest mount 003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 155

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likley ya but it was only a suggestion because most that do use harnesses & such, there not just used for a swing helper this one in particular also makes carrying any machine weightless so u can detect a lot longer, like I said it was just a suggestion

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
christo000 N0t looking to step on your toes, I know you meant well. I just thought you misinterpreted what he was asking for in particular. :-)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No no nothing I took like that I didn't mean for it to sound like I was offended I should have been more clear in what I had said, its all good we're all here to give each other a hand & help where we can so its,all good

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GLAD TO HEAR THAT! GAVE YOU A "LIKE"

No no nothing I took like that I didn't mean for it to sound like I was offended I should have been more clear in what I had said, its all good we're all here to give each other a hand & help where we can so its,all good

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I'm hoping the original poster was able to find what he was looking for

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
thanks for the help guys.did'nt mean to start any fights here.thats what i'm looking for is suggestions being i never used one of these before.i'm not in any rush to get one its probably going to be another month at least before i get out detecting any way.so all suggestions appreciated.i want to buy one and be happy with it rather than collect 10 of them and then have to try to sell 9 thanks again-nomad

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely, no fights like I SAID I threw out a suggestion remembering what had helped me out, & he let u know where u could get what u were originally askin about I'm not mad I dought he is also, like I said we all just here to ad suggestions & help one another good luck

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To better help, you need to tell us what CZ you have!
There are 3 different mount setups. CZ-5 etc, CZ-70-pro=3 point setup, CZ-20 or CZ-21 Chest mount, like I offered and there are others for the CZ-20 / 21

thanks for the help guys.didn't mean to start any fights here.that's what i'm looking for is suggestions being i never used one of these before.I'm not in any rush to get one its probably going to be another month at least before i get out detecting any way.so all suggestions appreciated.i want to buy one and be happy with it rather than collect 10 of them and then have to try to sell 9 thanks again-nomad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread