🙋 WANTED Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus (circa 1990s)

rgreen

Sep 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus (circa 1990's)

I'm looking for a clean and fully functional Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus (circa 1990's) I found several coils for one of these that were tucked away and forgotten. I'm interested in a Silver Sabre Plus that has the standard 8" concentric (donut coil). I'm hoping someone has one of these stashed in a closet somewhere that they have forgotten about. I will pay a reasonable price for a unit in good condition.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have a very clean original silver sabre,these are rated very highly because they run at a bit higher frequency,look it up on garys metal detecting site,this is the machine he modified and compares it to many high end units and beats many of them.

OP
OP
R

rgreen

Sep 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a very clean original silver sabre,these are rated very highly because they run at a bit higher frequency,look it up on garys metal detecting site,this is the machine he modified and compares it to many high end units and beats many of them.

So, what do you want for it? Please note that I'm looking for an older Silver Sabre Plus model (late 80's early 90's) because I have coils that will fit it.

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All these tesoro units use the same coils even the newer umax units are interchangeable with the older units all are 5 pin the original silver sabre and the plus use the same coils,just like my original golden sabre uses the same coils and comes with the 8 inch open center coil.the silversabre plus came out after the original silver sabre i have, same unit except mine had the solid 7 inch coil and metal box and ran at 12 khz,if i sold would sell 175.00 shipped

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread