🙋 WANTED Used AT Pro with 5 x 8 coil

geekhunter

Oct 21, 2014
Looking for a used Garrett AT Pro with the standard coil and the 5 x 8 coil. I'd prefer that the unit come with at least the stock headphones and carrying case but not a deal breaker. As long as the unit functions like new, I'm not particularly concerned about a few scratches here and there. I would like the serial number of the unit so I can confirm that it's not one of the early units with known issues. BTW I'd really like the 5 x 8 coil because I'm sensitive to the dragging weight of the larger standard coil.
Basically I'm looking for a solid unit to use in my local parks.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry about the early ones. I have one, and it was sent back by the previous owner and Garrett put the newer shaft on it and upgraded the guts to fix the pin point problem. I think probably all the early ones were properly upgraded by Garrett.

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a near new AT pro that works just like the day I took it out of the box a couple months ago.. Has all but 2 months of warranty left (1 year 10 months worth :)). I bought a ctx3030 so this one has to go.. Machine has head phones, 5x8 coil, plus the stock coil.. Will take $575

Pm me if interested...

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

geekhunter

Oct 21, 2014
Don't worry about the early ones. I have one, and it was sent back by the previous owner and Garrett put the newer shaft on it and upgraded the guts to fix the pin point problem. I think probably all the early ones were properly upgraded by Garrett.

Thanks, this is really good to know. Honestly, that was my only concern when I decided to go with a used AT Pro. Really appreciate your taking the time to reply!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread