🙋 WANTED In april will be ready to buy a floating gold dredge 2" or 2.5" new or very nice used

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In april will be ready to buy a floating gold dredge 2" or 2.5" new or very nice used

if you have a very nice float dredge that's 2" or 2.5" I would be very interested, vendors welcome on new equipment and this has to include everything to set up and go nothing missing at all please............just waiting for funds from the gov....taxes that is also please include shipping with price my zip code is 04289 maine

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloody Hell Brandon doing a wee bit of Gold Surfing? :laughing9: By the way isn't 2 inches by 2.5 inches a little small. :laughing9:

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well when I'm not at the swift I do bunch of small brooks and stream near me so and that I'm usually a one man operation and you need to be that small getting into the small cracks and yes 2" x 2.5" is very small unless your mouse I suppose LOL!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all set now on this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions