huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
White's Sierra Gold Max DD (black) Coil for White's GMT

Hey Folks,

As the Title states, I am looking for a White's Sierra Gold Max DD (black) Coil for my' White's GMT Metal Detector. While I would really like to find a brand new one if the price is not too high, a good used and working coil will be okay! The White's Sierra Gold Max DD Coil along with the stock coil on my' GMT, should get me by with most ground conditions and in the areas I want to use them for Gold Nugget shooting!

Frank

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, sent you a PM...

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Pic added of the coil I am looking for!

I figured it best to post a pic of the coil I am looking for! It is a White's Sierra Gold Max 14"x8" DD Coil.

Frank

sierra gold max coil 14x8.jpg

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry folks but I am going to have to suspend this request (Want) for this coil until I can get my' 2014 Federal Taxes filed and my' refund comes in! I had a lot of other expenses and bills that have gotten in the way of making this purchase right now. However, if someone has this coil that they are willing to sell and are willing to hold on to it for a little while, please PM me. Of course, I have lots of items to trade, if someone is interested in taking items on trade.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread