🙋 WANTED Civil War Artifacts for my kid

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900D, Whites 5900D, Whites 6000Di, Whites Eagle II SL, Minelab Exterra 305, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am teaching my kid about Metal Detecting and showing him how history can be unearthed. I have started putting together a collection of old US coins, and soon to be civil war artifacts like mini balls, mini shots and all else I can located. I do not live in an area that any these wars occurred so I have no access to digging some up myself.

I am looking for whatever is available that of course doesnt break the bank cause we are just starting out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to put them in a glass case and display them. I would love to get something that is related to the battlefield where it was located. Please no reproductions :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
MakingMemories

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900D, Whites 5900D, Whites 6000Di, Whites Eagle II SL, Minelab Exterra 305, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really No one?

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have any here either but it is on my wish list. Someday, maybe, hopefully I will find my first CW bullet.:unhappysmiley:

OP
OP
MakingMemories

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am teaching my kid about Metal Detecting and showing him how history can be unearthed. I have started putting together a collection of old US coins, and soon to be civil war artifacts like mini balls, mini shots and all else I can located. I do not live in an area that any these wars occurred so I have no access to digging some up myself.

I am looking for whatever is available that of course doesnt break the bank cause we are just starting out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to put them in a glass case and display them. I would love to get something that is related to the battlefield where it was located. Please no reproductions :)

I don't find many CW items and generally it is only onesies on the bullets. I gave most of my CW items to the historical society, but if I get a few built up I will consider sending them to you.

OP
OP
MakingMemories

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:bow: Thank You!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread