Wtb. At pro

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i need 1000 bucks for mine ...just bc i know it works! lol im kidding...i found mine on Craigslist it was 6 months old...i paid 300 and got the at pro, a lesche, and a whites bulleye 2....but i kept my eyes open for a while before i let my M6 go! best time to buy is coming up alot of guys sell theyre machines and buy new in the spring!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking to upgrade. And am set on getting an at pro

Let me know what you have and the price

Thanks

Bob

Check your pm...

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with NEPA D. I saved $105 when I bought my slightly used F4 and saved over $500 when I pulled the trigger on my gently used F75 LTD SE. One of the vendors here may give you credit for your trade-in if you buy from them. A friend of mine sold his used AT Pro for $400 last July. He only hunted a couple times with it before he went to a White's MXT

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am working on getting one locally but the guy won't budge on the price or split the accessories. He keeps quoting eBay prices lol. I even did the math for him and showed him how much he will lose by selling on eBay. (He thought selling on eBay was free hahaha)

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
turbo dont jump the gun..seriously right around chirstmas is the best time...people need money...i have a buy sell trade business and people will sell every and any thing for gifts for theyre kids...you will know when the deal is right!

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
turbo dont jump the gun..seriously right around chirstmas is the best time...people need money...i have a buy sell trade business and people will sell every and any thing for gifts for theyre kids...you will know when the deal is right!

But who wants to wait til it's cold lol

I usually am out there digging in the snow. But I am very impatient. The local one fell through. So still looking for a used one. That has a used price [emoji6]

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turbo- while we don't have a used one at the moment, contact us and let's see what we can do for you. :)

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call Bart at Big Boys....

The At Pro is solid.... you will be happy

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Bart at Big Boys....

The At Pro is solid.... you will be happy

Dave

I bought my eurotek pro from Bart and couldn't be happier. The problem is that no one has a used one right now.

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have purchased new and used detectors and in my opinion the new ones taste better!:tongue3:

But that new price doesn't taste as good. [emoji13]

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually look around at the end of the year and will find some good used ones. Check pawn shops, craigslist, and yard sales and you should get some good deals. There is one in Broken Arrow on craigslist now. Keep looking

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$395 from a dealer on eBay. Looks brand new. How much are you looking to spend? I've bought 2 new ones from Bart at BigBoysHobbies for a killer price.

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$395 from a dealer on eBay. Looks brand new. How much are you looking to spend? I've bought 2 new ones from Bart at BigBoysHobbies for a killer price.

Looking right around the $400 mark

OP
OP
Turbo21

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting