❎ SOLD WTB water detector

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you looking for a salt or fresh water detector? While we don't have anything used at the moment we can help you out with a great deal on a new one... :)

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a mint condition tesoro stingray 2 with clenched vil, of health ,checked over and pressure tested , no leaks with interchangeable coil option . Ready to go. Only asking 400.0 paypal . Shoot me an im

I am landlocked in Utah so fresh water needs...I am a Fisher guy normally but not dead set on brand.

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the great offer but I am going to go with a minelab or fisher

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a Fisher 1280x under water to 250 feet. It's a nice detector with an 8 inch coil. I put in a new gasket last week and also have a new gasket in the box for a spare.

I'm asking $450.00 plus $20.00 shipping and use paypal. View attachment 1355345 View attachment 1355346 View attachment 1355347 It's in nice shape and a few scuffs on the coil .It has the bracket to belt mount on the wast. Comes with the nice case. roger

That is a machine that I am interested in. I am currently watching one on EBay for about the same price but with the red headphones. I am also looking at a couple CZ-21's

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunterray2002 and Jimmyzr1 please remember only charter members can sell here....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunterray2002 and Jimmyzr1 please remember only charter members can sell here....

DT2016

Am I OK as a non charter member looking to purchase??? Just need the offers to be from a charter member as I read the rules.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I OK as a non charter member looking to purchase??? Just need the offers to be from a charter member as I read the rules.
Yes your fine asking..

The way it works us if non charter member posts asking to buy only charter member can reply with offer to sell, if charter member posts offer to sell or looking to buy anyone can reply.

DT2016

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a machine that I am interested in. I am currently watching one on EBay for about the same price but with the red headphones. I am also looking at a couple CZ-21's

Something to consider in your plans. I was looking at a 1280X for my cousin. And then I read they are only one tone. I want to hear Black Sabbath stereo, not a "boing". There's no better discrimination than the human ear.

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Something to consider in your plans. I was looking at a 1280X for my cousin. And then I read they are only one tone. I want to hear Black Sabbath stereo, not a "boing". There's no better discrimination than the human ear.

Thank you for the tip, I am probably going with a CZ-21, seems many others have them and it fits all of my needs.

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found a great deal for my needs

Minelab Excaliber II w/10" coil
T-REX 8" sand scoop
Finds pouch
Raptor pull handle
Free shipping

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a great deal for my needs

Minelab Excaliber II w/10" coil
T-REX 8" sand scoop
Finds pouch
Raptor pull handle
Free shipping

Congrats on the Excalibur purchase. That machine works in all conditions. If you decide to vacation near the Pacific or Atlantic beaches, you now have a machine that can handle salt water with no problems.

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the Excalibur purchase. That machine works in all conditions. If you decide to vacation near the Pacific or Atlantic beaches, you now have a machine that can handle salt water with no problems.

Thank you, only got out once with the excal but plan to put it to the test come spring time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread