🙋 WANTED WANTED: XP Deus 11" Coil Only, will trade my 9" Deus Coil and...?

CZconnoisseur

Jun 29, 2015
Colorado Springs CO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all - I have used all three coils with the Deus, and after nearly a season using the 9" coil I'm ready to go back to the 11" coil. I'm willing to trade my 9" coil, lower rod, and coil cover for the 11" version. I have a spare lower rod so all I need is the 11" coil and coil cover. This is THE coil for curb strips and coin hunting in tight spots, especially at the edges of sidewalks, median strips, and tot lots. I haven't used the 12 and 18 kHz settings much for jewelry, it seems plenty sensitive to gold while running in 4khz in a park setting (much to my surprise)

I purchased the 9" coil new in March and have found all kinds of awesome coins and jewelry in our tough soil up to 9-10" deep, but I'm looking for that extra 1-2" depth at one of my spots.

Willing to trade straight up or I will add a monetary incentive....just let me know!!!

Thank you!

OP
OP
CZconnoisseur

CZconnoisseur

Jun 29, 2015
Colorado Springs CO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have located an 11" coil for trade...mods please delete!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread