Wanted metal detector and gear

Mack67

Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,
I'm searching for a metal detector to accompany me to Indonesia at least a year. I'll be searching rivers for gold nuggets. Some of the rivers there are quite swift but when I was there 3 years ago there is plenty of black sand along the river bank.
I need a rugged dependable metal detector and gear coz there are no repair shops down the street, hahaha
I was leaning toward a Garrett AT gold detector but open to all opinions and experiences. I don't have the luxury of time since I will be leaving in 3 weeks to work and just landed the job. Metal detecting was an after thought to spend extra time.
Thanks and look forward to suggestions
Mack

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for Your Protection.

Only Purchase from Charter Members & Dealers Here

RichieRich

Mar 25, 2013
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,
I'm searching for a metal detector to accompany me to Indonesia at least a year. I'll be searching rivers for gold nuggets. Some of the rivers there are quite swift but when I was there 3 years ago there is plenty of black sand along the river bank.
I need a rugged dependable metal detector and gear coz there are no repair shops down the street, hahaha
I was leaning toward a Garrett AT gold detector but open to all opinions and experiences. I don't have the luxury of time since I will be leaving in 3 weeks to work and just landed the job. Metal detecting was an after thought to spend extra time.
Thanks and look forward to suggestions
Mack

Whites has a new 24K Nugget shooter available today. Only 24K certified dealers have them now. You can go to their web site to find a dealer. In my testing as an amateur it outperforms the Garret. The basic is $650, the deluxe is $750. The deluxe has a extra coil and in my opinion well worth the extra $100 bucks. Full disclosure I am a Whites dealer and 24K certified.

RichieRich

Mar 25, 2013
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for Your Protection.

Only Purchase from Charter Members & Dealers Here

Hi Jeff, I am a new authorized dealer with Whites, Garrets, Gold Cube and also providing mining supplies. Richie Rich's Mining Supplies. How do I gain the ability to sell here on TN?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff, I am a new authorized dealer with Whites, Garrets, Gold Cube and also providing mining supplies. Richie Rich's Mining Supplies. How do I gain the ability to sell here on TN?

Contact
4Nines

OP
OP
M

Mack67

Jul 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rich, Is this your website or is this where to view the 24K? I'm confused, please post a link, maybe better. Thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rich, Is this your website or is this where to view the 24K? I'm confused, please post a link, maybe better. Thanks

Sorry ! He can't post a Link till he's Got a Supporting Vendor Designation on his Profle

000adfg.jpg

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

RichieRich

Mar 25, 2013
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I suggested going to Whites Electronics, a supporting Vendor

DeArmitt PA1

Aug 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gold Monster has fully water proof coils to 3 feet. The Upper housing where all the electronics are is RAIN PROOF, not water proof.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread