🙋 WANTED WTB used Sand Scoop

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is your budget? :skullflag:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The last used scoop I sold cost $30.00 to ship, because it was a long handle scoop and the box was almost 50" long.

Last edited by a moderator:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the problem with shipping the long handled ones. Terry, did you use the USPS or FedEx? I find FedEx cheaper with large or heavy packages.

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not just buy the head, then go buy the handle local? That's what i did, me and most people, i bought a coob btw.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's the problem with shipping the long handled ones. Terry, did you use the USPS or FedEx? I find FedEx cheaper with large or heavy packages.

USPS. Next time - if there is one, I'll use your tip! :skullflag:

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
The last used scoop I sold cost $30.00 to ship, because it was a long handle scoop and the box was almost 50" long.

But if you buy one from Terry, there's a chance there is a gold ring or silver chain stuck in the scoop that he missed... that's how much he finds!
HH
dts

OP
OP
P

pick1840

Greenie
Sep 20, 2017
Sherman/Pottsboro, TX
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2, Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shipping can get ridicules pretty quick. I would have to agree that shipping just the head is the way to go.

OP
OP
P

pick1840

Greenie
Sep 20, 2017
Sherman/Pottsboro, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if you buy one from Terry, there's a chance there is a gold ring or silver chain stuck in the scoop that he missed... that's how much he finds!
HH
dts
Yes he seems to find some great treasures, makes me jealous! Don't know if it's the location or if I'm just doing it all wrong but I'd sure like to be as good as Terry one day!

OP
OP
P

pick1840

Greenie
Sep 20, 2017
Sherman/Pottsboro, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for your replies! Sorry I work 3rd shift so I'm just now getting around to seeing them. I had a member message me and will be buying one from him if everything goes through I'll be lake hunting neck deep in now time like you pros lol and hopefully increase my gold and silver finds to help pay for the scoop! HH

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes he seems to find some great treasures, makes me jealous! Don't know if it's the location or if I'm just doing it all wrong but I'd sure like to be as good as Terry one day!

Just need a beach that Millions of people hit every summer, and then put the hours in on the headphones! Location, location, location! :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread