Equinox Waterproof Headphones

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be aware the Minelab headphones for Equinox have low volume. I am just curious, if they are selling for $70 on ebay why didn't you buy one there? If I paid $150 for the headphones I would never sell them for half price on ebay.

Also, just a FYI, since your not a Charter Member, only charger members can reply with a offer to sell. There must always be a Charter Member involved in a sale.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Ain't nobody getting my EQ headphones! I'd say they are the very best headphones I've ever used.

OP
OP
A

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
Be aware the Minelab headphones for Equinox have low volume. I am just curious, if they are selling for $70 on ebay why didn't you buy one there? If I paid $150 for the headphones I would never sell them for half price.

They are not all selling for 70 but used ones in the past have, do the research. I do not wish to pay 150 for phones that I will only use for 2 weeks out of the year at the beach. Plus people that sell on eBay have to endure 10% commission to eBay and 3.25% to PayPal, and if the offer free shipping that is a hit too. Just run the numbers! It might end up benefiting both of us depending on your used price.

As an admin why are you trying to put down my post? I though behavior like this is not acceptable.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are not all selling for 70 but used ones in the past have, do the research. I do not wish to pay 150 for phones that I will only use for 2 weeks out of the year at the beach. Plus people that sell on eBay have to endure 10% commission to eBay and 3.25% to PayPal, and if the offer free shipping that is a hit too. Just run the numbers! It might end up benefiting both of us depending on your used price.

As an admin why are you trying to put down my post? I though behavior like this is not acceptable.

I was not trying to put down your post at all. I was advising you the volume on the water proof Minelab HP have low volume, many have complained about the volume, so I was informing you so you knew this and since you said they are selling on ebay for $70 I was simply curious why you didn't buy them there was all.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions