Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi,
I am looking to buy a new Bulkhead and screws for The CTX 3030. My CTX is out of warranty so it will probably cost more money than I could come up with to send it in. Hopefully someone has one for sale. Also looking to buy larger / different size orings other than the grey one to try and see if I can keep the CTX from leaking into battery housing- Bulkhead.
Thank you,
Dan Lingo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, since your not a charter member, only charter members can reply with offer to sell the bulkhead. Wish you luck, it will be hard to find a new bulkhead, used yes but new will be difficult.

OP
OP
Sandscoopdan

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
I am a charter member. I paid to renew my charter membership a couple months ago. I thought I only had to pay once a year. Also, any used bulkhead in good condition would work. I have a few big indentions in mine.

OP
OP
Sandscoopdan

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
Also, I have seen this video and other and read several books and used the standard grey oring and different larger orings like in the video posted above. Hopefully someone has a new or used bulk head I can buy. Check with the administrator if you still can’t see I am a charter member - I paid for that through PayPal a couple months ago.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I am looking to buy a new Bulkhead and screws for The CTX 3030. My CTX is out of warranty so it will probably cost more money than I could come up with to send it in. Hopefully someone has one for sale. Also looking to buy larger / different size orings other than the grey one to try and see if I can keep the CTX from leaking into battery housing- Bulkhead.
Thank you,
Dan Lingo

I found some really cheap a few years ago. They are much more snug then the stock one that came with mine. Give me your address and I would send you some to check out. Bought like 100 of them for 15 bucks. I’ve been using the same one for over 2 years with no problem and I hunt land, lake and ocean with it.

OP
OP
Sandscoopdan

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Primary Interest:
Thank you Diggin-N-Dumps. I see ur from Tx as well. Are you planning on going to the gold prospecting convention around April 4 or May 4? I think it will be in Fort Worth. Maybe we can meet up at the show if your going & talk. I just got my GPAA membership package in the mail so I am really looking forward to checking out the claims guide.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread