Excalibur Battery Pod

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
I am looking for an Excalibur Battery Pod that still has the cap too. It does not matter if its a 1000, II, or off market, or if it takes AA (water resistant) or battery pack (waterproof). I don’t need the innards just the pod and cap. My pod broke and I only use AA batteries now so I have all the innards. Let me know what you got and how much with shipping to FL. Thanks!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shoot LOL. Then an aftermarket one like SunRay or an AA pod. Thanks!

I tried putting my AA battery Holder in a spare Nimh pod I had, even trimming holder down it was still too tight, if you get it in it is next to impossible to get it out

. The Nimh pod has thicker walls CV than the AA so it can handle the water pressure at 200', AA pod is only classified for 10 foot.

OP
OP
A

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
Yeah I hear ya. I only beach to chest water depth detect and only do that about 2 weeks out of the year. So AA batteries it is for me. I have gone through 3 rechargeables because I can not maintain them when not at my FL place. My one pod got old and broke so I have one AA pod and looking for another as back up for a quick change when needed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread