* ATTENTION THOSE WITH THE "ATT: COMPANION BOOK" *

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
* ATTENTION THOSE WITH THE "ATT: COMPANION BOOK" *

I haven't had the book for some time now and need some info from it. In the Companion Book there mention *and pictures* of a book that has NEVER even been cracked, and is supposedly ancient. It is written in an unknown language and has pictures of flora & fauna that is unrecognizable to this date.

What I need is the name given for this book. I would appreciate it greatly! Thank you.

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Re: * ATTENTION THOSE WITH THE "ATT: COMPANION BOOK" *

Searching ,

I will hunt down the book and get back with you as soon as i figure out where i hid it . Carol

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio

Thanks CMS! I already found what it was I was looking for. It is called the Voynich Manuscript, named after the Frenchman who owned it a while ago. I found it when looking up unsolved ciphers through google! LOL I appreciate the help though! Now you don't have to dredge up that book and clean the dust and cobwebs off of it for me! :D Thanks again though!

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis

WHEW!! I was having trouble finding the thing . The problem is now i know i lost it it will bother me till i figure out what i did with it . I probably threw it out the window in Arizona. LOL

angels

Feb 27, 2006

SearchingTudor said:
I haven't had the book for some time now and need some info from it. In the Companion Book there mention *and pictures* of a book that has NEVER even been cracked, and is supposedly ancient. It is written in an unknown language and has pictures of flora & fauna that is unrecognizable to this date.

What I need is the name given for this book. I would appreciate it greatly! Thank you.

I think what you are refering to is the Voynich Manuscript, it ia named by the man that descovered it in 1912, Wilfrid M. Voynich. It was amoung a collection of ancient manuscripts kept in Mondragone in Frascati, near Rome. Hope this is what you were looking for.
Blessings, Angels

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions