Yorah is an anagram...

ac3100

Feb 1, 2005
All I know is that if you flip the pages fast, it looks like the snail is moving.

It does look up at the end.

I'm not sure about anything after that.

What was the anagram for Yorah?

OP
OP
G

Gret

The anagram is Horay,
this mean Gray or white with or as if with age.
Covered with grayish hair or pubescence: hoary leaves.
So old as to inspire veneration; ancient.
Now do you have a clue for me?

OP
OP
G

Gret

I see that some of you are checking out my post.
I will give you a clue:
Not telling the page:
Below the Sky and Above the Earth.
Give me a new clue and I will give more information

OP
OP
G

Gret

Come on, it's not like we are all going to go jeting around the "United States" "Great Forest", and find all "tweleve" jewels....
Give me a new clue and I will give a new clue.

B

burgerboy905

actually i live in north carolina and i would happily go accross the "Great Forrest" to get all the jewels.

OP
OP
G

Gret

Do you have a clue that has not been posted. Sorry about the f in forrest.

B

burgerboy905

i have figured out the 5x5 code, but even thats not specific enough to give an "exact" location, but its looking good

B

burgerboy905

sorry gret, u dont get it,,...i meant, i have figured out a clue, and i dont think u would have any info for me...thanks though

OP
OP
G

Gret

I get it...you know where all the jewels are. So I guess you don't need my help....Later

OP
OP
G

Gret

Anyone want to give me a clue in exchange for a clue

L

LIW

I had already figured the anagrams for rusful (sulfer) and yorah (hoary), now on to the really hard ones. I put in the names of the faires (dobies, pickensrooters, spriggans, darklings, etc) but there were too many to figure out. The book says the fairies will point the way (I forget the exact poem at this point), so I gave it a shot. If anyone comes up with something else, I'd love to hear about it. The closest I could come was dobies with bose id, but I'm pretty sure its Boise ID so I gave up after two hours. I also made a list of all the two letter state abbreviations (just in case I was onto something). If nothing else, I figured out I could name about 42 states before I had to look the rest up. So much for trivial pursuit. If this helps, great, if not, I tried.

K

kathvann

Some say that Yorah is an anagram fro RAy, OH......

L

LilRebelFlirt

Hi All!
I just wanted to put in my two cents. The snail on the top of the first few pages signifies the snail in the story that is trying to reach the linden stump. And he is moving, but very slowly, as snails tend to do. He seems to look up at the end because he is looking up at the dark dust.

M

mday825

Well, there is a Ray Ohio but there is absolutly nothing there. Going on all the rest of the theories and clues with regards to forests, trees and such - there are no state or national forests in Ray Ohio

M

macasak03

LIW said:
I had already figured the anagrams for rusful (sulfer) and yorah (hoary),? now on to the really hard ones.? I put in the names of the faires (dobies, pickensrooters, spriggans, darklings, etc) but there were too many to figure out.? The book says the fairies will point the way (I forget the exact poem at this point), so I gave it a shot.? If anyone comes up with something else, I'd love to hear about it.? The closest I could come was dobies with bose id, but I'm pretty sure its Boise ID so I gave up after two hours.? I also made a list of all the two letter state abbreviations (just in case I was onto something).? If nothing else, I figured out I could name about 42 states before I had to look the rest up.? So much for trivial pursuit.? If this helps, great, if not, I tried.
Where do you get the name dobies? I don't remember any mention of that name in the book. Just wondering.

B

borghuman

OK, if anyone will PROVE they know how to solve the 5 sides puzzle, I will give them my clues via private message. If I do not agree with your solution, I will give you my thoughts as well as a clue for yours. Please e-mail me with your solution and I will respond with my clues. I will not be jipped and would gladly share the spoils of treasure with anyone that will join in with the help. I do believe I am close to solving the whole thing, there is just one thing I am not sure about. I had several revelations tonight, but won't go searching if I am not sure. Thanks, Ryan H. e-mail is [email protected] P.S. If I figure out the whole thing based on someones clues, I'll gladly tell you where to find something near yourself. My zip is 36117 if you want to "tagg me" for veracity on that.

S

stephencoffman

I submitted a possible solution to borghuman ([email protected]). He never responded, so I'm not sure he is creditable since he did not do as he said he would do!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread