Defining the location.

L

Lazurk

Hey all,

Litterally brand new, but by reading some of the forums here and thinking about the rules of the game, I think I know where every one of these items is going to be (BIG MAYBE)

It isn't on Private land. So what does that mean? When is land not private? When it is public. When is it public, when it is held ion trust by a government.

The anagram message from the second page, save our trees, essentially. there is also the reference to reaching inside to get a treasure.

The picture of the token is also a contributer to this idea.

It also has to be something that would be generically left alone. It is out in the open, on public land, and left alone.....

We are looking for parks or forests, on public lands. National parks, city parks, what have you, but this guy seems to be all about trees in this. We are looking for trees with large open knot holes that one could reach inside.

I obviously cant be 100%, but that I think is the definition of the search area.

M

milkkanz

This all has been stated and talked about in the main discussion.

A

Ashlynnsmommy

LaZurk,
Yes it seems to be that this is what people are believing. Makes sense to go w/all of his clues. And the general feel of him being a fellow nature lover.

Happy Hunting,
Kris

L

LitDoc

Yes, I agree that knotholes in trees are a possibility, perhaps not for every token. However, MS never said they were "out in the open." In fact, he said they were well hidden.

H

haley

Most of the trees in the pictures have knot holes and littledoc says it exactly!

Haley ;D

R

ricardoghunter

Note the words of the introduction... and tell me how a find can't be made in the midst of a city.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread