All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6296.JPG IMG_6293.JPG IMG_6297.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 27 holes like this on a Mesa west of Grants New Mexico. I came to the conclusion they were test bore holes for mining purposes since the Mesa had mine's running all through it but had been closed off years ago. The holes were about 1 and 1/2 to 2 ft deep and when running the stick down and to the bottom of the hole and tapping on it it sounded Hollow, but I came to the conclusion that it was full of debris that have been thrown in after the whole of been made.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

derarzreeqat

Aug 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But its diameter about 10 feet and its depth too

OP
OP
D

derarzreeqat

Aug 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 27 holes like this on a Mesa west of Grants New Mexico. I came to the conclusion they were test bore holes for mining purposes since the Mesa had mine's running all through it but had been closed off years ago. The holes were about 1 and 1/2 to 2 ft deep and when running the stick down and to the bottom of the hole and tapping on it it sounded Hollow, but I came to the conclusion that it was full of debris that have been thrown in after the whole of been made.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's depth about 10 feet and diameter too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread