Where are you from? Where are you searcing? Which token are you looking for?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Twilight , where in wisconsin are you from ? When i lived up north i lived in iron mtn. mi. then bought a house across the border in niagra wi. and worked in mi . are you up north wi ?

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
Hello, Texas here! Just south of Dallas Ft Worth metroplex.
So far I have only searched in Texas but will be hitting the
road for other states when school lets out.I am looking for
any token. I would be glad share info and help anyone out.
As for the jewels, I would probably take the money, as I'm
sure I will be spending a lot looking for them.

Have car will travel!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Luckypony

camcolo

Mar 17, 2005
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Whites Beach Hunter TDI
I'm from Pine, Colorado. SW of Denver in the Mountains..... Have not seem anything to make me believe one is in Colorado... but then again, I would hide one here. As dumb as it sounds, the favorite token I have found is the History Club Token..... looks great and much better than some of the Chucky Cheese and Six Flags tokens I have dug.

CAM

C

cegodsey

I guess I ought to put my info here as well.

I'm in central AR. I'm not searching for anything yet, at least not until I have some significant clues. I'm just enjoying the search for clues in the book, and helping out anyway that I can.

I think at this point in time, we have all hit the wall. Time to review the forums.

C

Cactuswren

Hello!? I'm new to this forum and am really excited to share clues.? I can't wait until someone actually finds one of the tokens - will sure make it seem more reachable.? Anyway, thanks for all of the great insight and ideas.?

Where are you from?? ? ? ?Currently live in the Charlotte NC area (actually on South Carolina border.)
Are you searching for just your state or others as well?? Would love to search anywhere I can get to.
What token you are looking for--if looking for a specific one?? At this point, any.? I'm not far enough along to have anything specific.If you found a token, would you share your "secrets" with anyone from another state so they could find one too?? ? Absolutely!? I think this is such a great idea and would happily share secrets.
And, last but not least...if you find a token...will you keep the jewel or take the cash?? Tough to answer.? I'm not sure I would know until it actually happened.

Happy hunting!

C

cyplay

Salutations... my fellow treasure hunters!

My name is Rafael and I reside in the lovely state of Massachusetts. I will begin my search here in my home state, but I wouldn't mind going to any one of our other beautiful states. Happy Hunting to everyone!

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Wild Boulder Bill in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I am working on the lost spanish silver near the chalk cliffs in chaffeee county. I found the lost town of siver king. I and a few searchers are headed there in June. Hope to find the mine associated with the town. I share information freely. I don't go outdoors to detect, I detect because I am outdoors.

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Have you done any searching for the lost sycamore canyon mine up by flagstaff. A friend of mine and I were looking for it while I was in Arizona. I have a lot of information on it. Let me know if you decide to look for it

Wild Boulder

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
WILD BILL , Sorry . Then you gotta get it . It's in the childrens section of the book store . It's called A TREASURES TROVE, by MICHAEL STADTHER . This book is about unlocking the clues in the book to find real treasures hidden in the U. S. I gotta warn you it's addicting and no one has found a jewel yet . Are you hooked ?

C

cegodsey

Wild Boulder Bill! I think you're on the wrong forum. This one is about the book that CMSCHUT just mentioned above. If you don't have the book, then it will be really hard to figure out what we are talking about. There are 13 tokens hidden in the continental 48 states, and the book gives the clues as to where each one is. Contest ends Dec 2007.

L

lisadee

Hi all! I just wanted to say that this is my first post...I have read here for a little while, but haven't been brave enough to post until now! So here's a little about me........... ;D

Where are you from? I am from Eastern KY....about 10 minutes from WV border also.
Are you searching for just your state or others as well? Of course I am searching for KY's and WV's if they have one...but I am going to GA in late June so, I will look on the way to there if I think I know the location of one there.
What token you are looking for--if looking for a specific one? No specific one...just trying to figure the clues out!
If you found a token, would you share your "secrets" with anyone from another state so they could find one too? Of course I would share....however, being a total amateur, I think others will definitely find them before me...
And, last but not least...if you find a token...will you keep the jewel or take the cash? Probably take the cash, because I doubt if I could afford the taxes on the jewel(s).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread