dragon and eagle

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
has anyone investigated why we have pictures of a dragon and a eagle but no mention of them in the text???? they have to have a purpose. and i really think we are off track until we find an even code with one piece nary. do you think it it numbers -letters- words what is it???? i have 3 codes 7 keys and i have numbers but no code that works with my keys (well not a code that i can get something from) HELP please been on the hunt forever have done 1019 boxes with no results. what boxes are you using what are you putting in the boxes???? i want the box to talk but i am not getting it to so i have the wrong box or the wrong stuff in it. my theory is there are 12 codes with 12 keys i have 3 codes and 7 keys but no token so i could be wrong remember unless you have the correct key to your car it will not start so you must use the correct code with the correct key
email [email protected]

T

Trapape

Goodness Sassy, if you have been working on keys and boxes then you are farther into the book then I am. Good luck in finding the correct key to start your hunt. I think that each clue is different from the others so maybe the box theory will only work in finding one of the tokens. That is just an idea.

L

LitDoc

Dragons have four legs and breathe fire and smoke. The unnamed creature in the book is not a dragon. Now where do you see an eagle?

OP
OP
S

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
not trying to be mean just debating with you help me out on this please... your eagle is listed below for you to find... now with that said a fairy tale dragon can have as many or few legs as the artisit who puts him there wants the dragon to have and how do you know that all dragons positively breath or blow fire????you ever seen a dragon???? (i thought that was funny i hope you did because we got to keep the humor up....so ok you think its not a dragon then why a snake with legs and no mention of him in the text along with the many eagles below the mushrooms(just the head of the eagle )one on front cover and one on page 12 and many more thru the book (if you still need help let me know... the eagle is there i aint one to invent stuff with squiggly lines to arrive at my own red herring and if you dont have a box email me i have 7 boxes maybe you could borrow one to use i really wouldnt mind.......i have now put 1117 boxes to use with no results the box aint talkking so if any one has any idea what to put in the box to make her talk let me know happy to share with you good luck to all will someone please find a token so i can get some sleep lol
;D

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sassy , i'm glad you are bringing up the dragons . we haven't really gotten into that subject much so thanks maybe now we can. I'm going to look for the eagles . I'll let you know . i'm always itching to find something new in the illustrations . carol

T

Trapape

Sassy to find those eagles takes a great eye! Congrats you are officailly one of the book holding, tree searching, self talking, head scratching ATT hunter. I look foward to hearing more of your insight.
Tracie

OP
OP
S

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
thank you i am glad someone else sees it i thought everyone knew it was there and just not talking about it for some reason.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sassy , I see them also . Plain as day . I can't believe i've stared at that so many times and never saw it . Good eyes , but sorry i've no answer for either the dragon or the eagles . carol

T

Trapape

Could it be something other then an eagle? I asked because eagle does not fit into the seven letter equation like the other creatures do.
Sassy I see the eagle head on pg 12 but not on the cover. Is it on the inside or the outside?

OP
OP
S

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
the eagle is at the base of the tree on cover and thru the book on many pages on page 100 he is torn up by the uprooted mushrooms and needs to be put back together ( i think) not positive on that one i dont do dots on mushrooms so i never messed with it. the eagle is on page 12
pg 31
pg44
pg99
pg 100 in pieces it think

bunny on 36 (tree behind ana)

dragon everywhere

hope this helps someone

T

Trapape

O.K. I see the eagle on the cover now in fact I can see two eagles on the cover thanks for the extra help on that. Still do not know what it means except maybe it reiterates the fact that the jewels are in the US.

OP
OP
S

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
and what seven letter equation??????
a made up sub=poem do not put any of my hard work in the same category with that mess PLEASE i do not try to make the book fit the sub-poem i try to make the book give me my own answers
the sub poem has every number in it why shouldnt it fit?????? i can make just about anything fit if i try hard enough and i feel we can make our own red herrings please stop with the post that are not even proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omega would love to put you on that path that way your hunting a clue to their poem while they are hunting the token think think think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not being mean just honest stay in the hunt with the facts not the comicsc and made up want to be's you listen to everything that is made up and not proven you will never hold a token

T

Trapape

Hey Sassy,
Thanks for the hair cut now I am walking around with a cute little bob!

T

Trapape

Seriously now Sassy, there is nothing wrong with looking into all ideas. Just because you haven't been able to figure out the subpoem does not mean that it doesn't exist. I myself haven't actually sat down and tried to figure it out because, frankly; I don't have the time yet. But to stick a few random animals along with some keys into a picture warrants some interest. And if I ask if this could fit into the subpoem, that does not mean that I am trying to make the book fit into the subpoem. Outbreaks like yours are what makes others afraid to share their ideas on this forum. If you don't like an idea then discard it. It really is unnessecary to balk the way you do. And in the words of you Sassy, i'm not trying to be mean just debating...
Tracie

OP
OP
S

sassy

Greenie
Feb 7, 2005
prove the sub-poem has any validity and then i debate with you until such time i dont waste my time on red herrings posted by other want to be's who wish to throw you off the hunt. i could waste years trying to make the sub-poem fit the book but why?????if you have something to post post it ---if i shoot it down hey i saved you some time now didnt i. if you dont see it that way well we all see differently and thats what makes it a wonderful world doesnt make one better than the other..
and the hunt continues and posters post and theories win and theories lose and still no token is found...............................
and your the one who said theres nothing wrong with looking into all ideas outbreaks like mine are the only way a token will be found thats my theory and im stickin to it outbreaks???? did i curse or just hurt your pride a hair cut????????????????
seems the outbreak came from your lips not mine

H

hoppperr

Trap, I agree with you.? I don't think we can rule ANYTHING out 100% until all tokens are redeemed (except for that Jet character or info we hear from MS himself).? While I may not be spending any time on the sub-poem, I have a copy of it, just in case.? Some of us have stronger beliefs in our own ideas than others ideas, but that's OK.? That's what a forum is all about, right?

Peace and happy hunting to all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread