Hidden Keys

OP
OP
T

Trapape

carol,

No I cannot find the key either. My eyes are getting stuck on the red background at the bottom of the page. It almost looks like bubble letters as if by reading between the lines will tell you something.

Trapape

S

STANDFORD

Trapape said:
carol,

No I cannot find the key either.? My eyes are getting stuck on the red background at the bottom of the page.? It almost looks like bubble letters as if by reading between the lines will tell you something.

Trapape

I don't know if anyone told you yet but it says "Each is outside for you to find"
thanks,
Charlie

L

lynicas

Hello, im new,

i was woundering about the keys ya'll were talking about? what are they? what do they mean?
i also looked at pg33 and saw something that looks likle a key and don't know? in the writting in the vine on the bottom row on the left side of the F and right side of the leaves. what do you think?

OP
OP
T

Trapape

Hey Charlie,

Yeah I know what the clue from the braches is but thanks for your input.

Carol,
Maybe these keys are supposed to unlock the knots for the spider page? What are your thoughts?

Tracie

OP
OP
T

Trapape

Let me rephrase that post a little. Going with the theory that the knots lead to page numbersw maybe the keys help to solving what is on that particular page. What do you think?

T

treasuretrapper

Sry if that post was only directed to Carol but i think your theory with the key-pages to unlock makes since. Now how to use them?
~sara

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Tracie , maybe there are 12 keys . Another thought what if it's the elusive pook?

Treasure trapper , not a problem . We just seem to be the only ones interested in the keys . We don't mind any extra thoughts on them and would welcome any thoughts on these . carol

H

hhilldc

This is the first time I am trying to write something so I hope I'm doing this right---- a couple of days ago I noticed a picture of a hand in the bottom left square of the dragon box on p.45. I got a magnifying glass and looked more closely, and I wasn't seeing things. I have searched through various sites since then but have seen no mention of this, and today, here, I saw the posting of CMSCHUT with the dragon scan. There is a human type face plain as dayin the 1st column, second square down. Also in same square there is a small child or angel type figure. In the 1st column, bottom corner square there is the hand and next to it looks like a greek pillar. Am I way behind the times and this has been seen a million times before? Anybody??

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
hhilldc , no you are not going crazy. Those things are in there . We just haven't figured out the meaning for those things yet . Only hoping it may lead to something . Glad you saw it also . Helps the sanity of those who do see it . Welcome to the group . If you have any ideas for these things let us know , carol

OP
OP
T

Trapape

Hhildc,
Great eye on finding the hand now can you find anymore hidden keys?

Tracie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread