How would you indicate the exact location?

C

cegodsey

I think we need to figure out what MS would use to mark the "exact location" of a token.? Then maybe we can solve some of the riddles - knowing what the solution should look like.? From what I can determine, it seems like the exact location would be a short answer, obviously not a paragraph describing each token's location.? Like maybe GPS coordinates.? These wouldn't be special knowledge, anyone can look up locations using the internet.? As MS said, special knowledge doesn't mean that you wouldn't have to look something up.? Like the Morse code, I don't know it, but it was in an illustration, and it was solved by looking it up.? So GPS coordinates are not disqualified.

I'd like to hear what you guys think as to how MS would mark a location, then maybe we can tune our minds to the solutions to these puzzles...

K

Kentucky Kache

You can write coordinates in two different ways. You can use degrees- minutes- seconds, or decimal.
Something to look for.

K

Kentucky Kache

Do you mean as Lat./Long. coordinates?

OP
OP
C

cegodsey

Re: How would you vindicate the exact location?

Ok, apparently my understanding of dandelion clocks is different. Carol, can you point me to the right website where I can see this clock code?

T

Trapape

I wonder if when he states that the fairies will show you where to go that they will narrow it down to a certain sreet or park or trail. When you put into perspective the entire U.S. narrowing it down to a street is getting pretty exact don't you think?

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
How about a map with? a - - - - - - - - -?X? ?;D

or a Drop Cap box with pointing fairy would be a resonable substitute for the X! HH omnicognic? 8)

T

Trapape

Omni- That's all i'm asking for!!!! LOL

Tracie

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Perhaps the better question is, if I were MS, how would I hide thirteen maps in the pages of a childrens book in such a way as to drive anyone who looks for them completely mad!! I was driving down the road the other day and could have sworn I saw a fairy ricochet off my windshield! It was really just a large bug! (a bug that looked exactly like the beetle! aaaah!) I saw in the another string that someone had fed part of her book to their bird! See! madness! Really though, I think that the book tells the general locations, and the drop cap boxes are the key to the exact spot like mini maps that are coded. HH omnicognic 8)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Omni , I agree with you on the dropcap boxes as we did find a key in one of them . I have the bird on a diet . I've been cutting him off pizza and spaghetti so i thought the book was a good idea. He still likes the peanut butter cookies, can't seem to break him of that.

K

Kentucky Kache

CMSCHUT said:
JBOT , Do you think the dandelion clocks would work ?
I never thought of that. I'll give it a look.

T

Trapape

Omni I agree with you 100%. Hope you find your treasure!

Trapape

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions