Solution for finding the Bee Token!

G

Goodhunting

The continued fa?ade against the finder of the ?Bee? and the State Trooper is getting out of hand.

~~~~~ Things happen for a reason and we should not question fate!

Here is the BEE Solution.

The Flowers around ?Ye Nomenclature of Faeries? located on page 37.

Take the ?5x5 grid? and apply the same technique as used with the Snail.

Use the Largest Flower (flower bud) as the number ?5? coordinate and the Small Flower (bud) as the number ?1? coordinates.

Lake Santa Rosa State Park in New Mexico

The Map is on Page 88.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SANTA ROSA LAKE SP

?Then five letters -- possibly O V R L K -- for overlook.?

http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Publ...3118&forum_id=2&CFID=4484556&CFTOKEN=92624578

and

http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Publ...3162&forum_id=2&CFID=4484556&CFTOKEN=92624578

F

freerider

wait a second, so the answer isn't just in the text like he says? i guess you do have to do something other then read. hmmm. whats up with that.

T

TCDad

freerider said:
wait a second, so the answer isn't just in the text like he says?? i guess you do have to do something other then read. hmmm. whats up with that.

Well, as far as the text goes, if you mean the line in the poem:

"Within the text you have the key,
for the one that is missing you did not see."

I believe this just meant the 'Q' was missing.

The reading part i think partially means that if you can read the words/poem in the illustrations and the words formed from the 5x5 box, then one can find the treasure.

This, of course, is just my understanding, but it seems more and more consistant with the solutions of the found tokens.

Cheers,

TCDad. 8)

R

ricardoghunter

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed, too. Much as I realize he may not have wanted things to be "too simple", and his discipline was math...
Rather than scratch my head on this, I'd rather just send it to the NSA's cryptoanalysis department.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread