images database

mile-ender

Jun 29, 2009
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is probably one of the finest sites, with some of the finest and funnest people. One thing I think would definitely improve the site and be of great service too all, would be an images database, similar to - www.ukdfd.co.uk/ - . Doing so would allow us to better trace, track or identify items. As it is now I often see similar pieces coming up in the what is it forum, pieces that could easily be identified if people had easy access to images of items previously found and identified....Something to consider for 2010.

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Holy Smokes!!!!! This would be a great addition to an already outstanding web site. This is a great, I have many items that have sat in my boxes at home from my time overseas in the Air Force. I always had an idea of what I had but there were many that made me think twice and give up. Now I have some homework to do, can't wait to see what I really found.

Update: Using their database, I was able to identify 4 artifacts, that was in my collection. Boy was I surprised, still have to check out my coins :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread