SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody, SkyPirate here. I need a members help in getting a charter membership to TN. I would like to be a charter member but I am not able to use PayPal. I could go into a very long story about how Pay Pal ruined my EBay business and froze my account but I don't think you want all the details. Long story short, Jeff of Pa told me that a Pay Pal payment is the only form of payment TN will accept. His advice to me was to ask another TN member to pay for me using their PP account and I could send them a check or money order to repay them. Any body want to help out a fellow detectorist? Please send me a PM if you want to help me out. Thank you, SkyPirate

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,

Sent you an IM.... :icon_thumright:

If you do not have, like, or want to use Paypal, but would still like to join as a Charter Member IM me and let me know and I will sign you up. You can send me a money order for $20 with Delivery Confirmation to protect both of us and I will sign you up using my paypal. Include with the money order your return mailing address on the outside of the envelope and your user name on the inside, but Not Your Password.

Thank you for stepping up... :icon_thumright:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SkyPirate,

Try to follow the process using a credit or debit card. I was able to renew without using Paypal.

When you get to the part of the process where you press the red "Continue to Paypal" go ahead and press it. In the following screen you can pay via card rather than Paypal.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
SkyPirate,

Try to follow the process using a credit or debit card. I was able to renew without using Paypal.

When you get to the part of the process where you press the red "Continue to Paypal" go ahead and press it. In the following screen you can pay via card rather than Paypal.

Diggin is correct :icon_thumright:, I never noticed it but it is there on the lower left side of screen once you press continue to paypal.............

Now if you don't have or use a credit card you can still IM me and I will do it for you.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions