TreasureNet App for iPhone ????

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
I was wondering if there may be a "Tnet App" in the future for an iPhone or other mobile devices. TreasureNet is by far my most favorite site on the web today, It would be AWESOME if an App was available for iPhone, that way I myself as well as other people could take TreasureNet on the go. The advantage of having an Tnet App would be, people could post their finds, look up topics, or research right from the site of where they are treasure hunting. I love my iPhone, it enables me to take my research and just about any info on a treasure lead right to the location with me. I'm sure other people would love a Tnet App as well.....
Well thought id throw that suggestion your guys way, it would be great for the treasure hunter!!! Thanks a bunch -Ki-

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though I don't use or care for iPhones, I do think an application for smart phones would be beneficial for the technologically advanced here on the site. It would be awesome if whomever created such an app could implement the use of Google Maps into it as well. This could really assist while on the field, locating things by satellite maps. I know I've used it more than once before while out detecting... the only problem is finding someone who is familiar with programming applications for phones. :-\

Great idea!! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread