Alchemy

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that it's posting now..but wow, why did I have to wait for my post to show? (and not only that, but for me to have to find my other post through convoluted ways?)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Cherie

What kind of problem are you having with posting? I just checked and read 8 of your posts/replies just for today.

Welcome back!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Alchemy

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I dunno what's going on with post and or links to respond. BUT they're just not there for me.

Maybe it has to do with me browser or something (????)

Every time I check back here though (the site), except for this area, and one other, there is NO reply link for me (WTH?)

Gosh, I've been a member for many years. I understand updates and upgrades....but for me to come here and not be able to post where I want....well, that was just weird!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alchemy said:
Wow, I dunno what's going on with post and or links to respond. BUT they're just not there for me.

Maybe it has to do with me browser or something (????)

Every time I check back here though (the site), except for this area, and one other, there is NO reply link for me (WTH?)

Gosh, I've been a member for many years. I understand updates and upgrades....but for me to come here and not be able to post where I want....well, that was just weird!

Sounds like your not logged in. You can reply to at least 90% of the forums without being a member & its easy to see where you have posted, just go to your profile & click on messages of this members, or look at replies to any of the comments you posted by pressing the red 'replies' link at the top of the forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions