Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with Bounty Hunter Headphones and TX-2002 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Just post the finds in Today's Finds as soon as you can... sometimes I can't post for a few days, and just say so in the post.

The idea is that you don't post the stuff you found over the last 30 years there, as that's a little too much. You'll find there's already someplace for everything here... well, except for tomorrow's finds.

OP
OP
Yard Digger

Yard Digger

Dec 20, 2009
Manila, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 with Bounty Hunter Headphones and TX-2002 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The idea is that you don't post the stuff you found over the last 30 years there, as that's a little too much

OK, Thanks Montana, that sounds good to me. I wished that I had started detecting 30 years ago or more. Well I do now whenever I can. I just read your post, http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,99664.msg721126.html#msg721126 about the infantry hat pin. You guys really raked the field for those nice relics. Anyway, you mentioned that you used a Bounty Hunter. Do you mind telling me what model it is? Until I can afford something better I use a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101. It does a good job for me but then I've never had the opportunity to try anything else.

Thanks again for your reply about adding a "Yesterday's Find" forum.
Hope you'll not be set back too much this winter for snow and frozen ground.
Yard Digger

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Yard Digger said:
The idea is that you don't post the stuff you found over the last 30 years there, as that's a little too much

OK, Thanks Montana, that sounds good to me. I wished that I had started detecting 30 years ago or more. Well I do now whenever I can. I just read your post, http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,99664.msg721126.html#msg721126 about the infantry hat pin. You guys really raked the field for those nice relics. Anyway, you mentioned that you used a Bounty Hunter. Do you mind telling me what model it is? Until I can afford something better I use a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101. It does a good job for me but then I've never had the opportunity to try anything else.

Thanks again for your reply about adding a "Yesterday's Find" forum.
Hope you'll not be set back too much this winter for snow and frozen ground.
Yard Digger

I use a BH 202 and a 505. Both machines perform flawlessly and every one of my finds come from those two detectors over the last five years here in Montana. Not pictured: hundreds of pounds of iron and trash also. Use what you have till you ghet something else... just have fun.

Good luck, and post your stuff tomorrow, that you found yesterday. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread