Tapatalk

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
I noted that this forum has not gone tapatalk yet or am I wrong? Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin. See more here: http://www.tapatalk.com/

The plugin is free for forum owners. It is really cool to be connected with your favorite forum all the time. I have it in another hunting forum and I love it! One can even take a picture of a find and upload it to the forum right on the spot! I would love to have Treasure Net added to my tapatalk app :icon_thumright:

KTomlinson

Jan 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I am brand new to this forum, but I second that request. Tapatalk from an end user experience is awesome. I'm not sure how it is from an admin perspective but hope that if it's not too much trouble it would be considered.

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
KTomlinson said:
I am brand new to this forum, but I second that request. Tapatalk from an end user experience is awesome. I'm not sure how it is from an admin perspective but hope that if it's not too much trouble it would be considered.

I agree. I'm pretty sure many here would use it, but not sure about how much it would cost for the forum owners to have it running.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
cyberborikua said:
I noted that this forum has not gone tapatalk yet or am I wrong? Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin. See more here: http://www.tapatalk.com/

The plugin is free for forum owners. It is really cool to be connected with your favorite forum all the time. I have it in another hunting forum and I love it! One can even take a picture of a find and upload it to the forum right on the spot! I would love to have Treasure Net added to my tapatalk app :icon_thumright:

Ok, installed, let me know how it works! (sorry this took so long!)

Thanks for the feedback!

Marc

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Re: Re: Tapatalk

Hey Marc thanks! Tapatalk works really well. I hope many more join and enjoy the fun! I guess that a general note would help :D

timmysys

Nov 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites Surf Dual Field, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus2
Tapatalk Integration still not working?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Took you 10 years to find this out? :laughing7:

Never heard of this Tapatalk-then again I'm not tech savvy

Just a thought it might of been lost after the forum upgrade.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are using a smart phone click on the 3 dots (options) and select "desktop site", it will give you the same view a desktop computer/laptop gives you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread